A seasoned mortgage originator with 31 years of experience, Keith Hoffman specializes in residential mortgages. He is licensed to provide home financing in multiple states, including Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia, and he can refer clients to a trusted locally licensed expert just about anywhere else. Keith previously managed a branch at another mortgage company where he was a lead mortgage originator but was drawn to Draper and Kramer Mortgage because their overarching philosophy of putting borrowers first was an ideal match for his business.
Throughout his career in the mortgage industry, Keith has been dedicated to learning all about the products, process and people involved. Not only is he a top producer, but he also has a strong financial background and a full understanding of underwriting, processing, marketing and closing. This helps make the entire loan process go smoothly whether you are purchasing a home, refinancing a current loan or obtaining a home equity loan or second mortgage. Even if you have need to consolidate debt or pay off credit cards, Keith can help.
Keith is committed to making everyone’s homebuying process as easy and affordable as possible. By identifying all of your needs, Keith aims to assist you in every way. He has experience with a huge variety of loan types and borrowers with different backgrounds, which enables him to find financing solutions for any kind of transaction. Over the course of his career, Keith has developed a wide range of relationships in the mortgage industry and other related industries. This network enables him to both solve problems and identify unique opportunities for his clients.
Prior to becoming a loan officer, Keith was a successful corporate retail salesman. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Law Administration with a minor in Business from Western Illinois University in 1978. Keith spent a short time with the Dallas District Attorney's office before moving to California and then relocating back to the Chicagoland area.
View Keith’s guest appearances on the Seize Your Business podcast:
• Episode 3: Power Partners
• Episode 66: What you Need to Know About Credit
Feel free to visit Keith’s blog and his website featuring the books he authored below:
Mr. Hoffman is an active member of a number of organizations:
• Governing Council at Advocate Aurora Health – Good Samaritan Hospital
• Member and 12-year past Board Director of Chamber 630 (formerly Downers Grove Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
• Present Executive Board Director – Chamber 630
• Proud Member of the Rotary Club of Downers Grove
• Member and Director on the Board of Directors of the Downers Grove Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• 2007-2008 past President and past Board Director and current Member of Rotary Club of Downers Grove
• Past Director of The Illinois Association of Mortgage Professionals
• Past President and Member of the Kiwanis Club of Downers Grove
• Past Member of the Ad Hoc Committee for Housing for the Village of Downers Grove
• Past Member of the DuPage County Habitat for Humanity Finance Committee
• Past Board Member of the District 99 Education Foundation - 99 PLUS