This is a summary of the documentation you may need to provide after you've received your loan estimate.
For Informational Purposes Only
- State ID or Driver's License or Passport, etc
- Social Security Card (FHA Loans Only).
- Pay stubs from the past 30 days.
- W-2/1099 statements for most recent 2 years
- Federal Tax Returns for most recent two years
- Self Employed: Federal Business Returns for most recent 2 years
- Checking, Savings, Investment & Retirement Accounts for most recent 60 days
- Sales Contract on the new home
- Your Real Estate Agent Contact Information
- Seller's Real Estate Agent Contact Information
- Attorney Contact Information (Yourself and seller if applicable)
- Current Mortgage Statements
- Copy of your current Note.
- Most recent Property Tax Bill
- Homeowner's Insurance Declaration Page including your agent's name and phone number
- Sales Contract on current home recently being sold
- HUD 1/Closing Disclosure on any recently sold home
- Divorce decree and property settlement agreement
- Condo/Townhome association by-laws and contact information
- Persons name who is not on the mortgage application but will be on title
- Trust documents for a property held in trust